[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Hey! What's that yer listenin' to?

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 43  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hey! What's that yer listenin' to?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:11 am 

STAR TREK V: THE FINAL FRONTIER (The LLLR) Edition)
Jerry Goldsmith

STAR TREK VI: THE UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY (Intrada)
Cliff Eidelman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:49 am 

An all western weekend:

Hour of the Gun - J. Goldsmith
A Fistful of Dollars - E. Morricone
The Stalking Moon - F. Karlin
Drango - E. Bernstein
Hannie Caulder - K. Thorne

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:00 pm 

My weekend list:

Dirty Harry (Schifin)
Playing By Heart (Barry)
The Russia House (Goldsmith)
The Deadly Affair/The Pawnbroker (Jones)
Charade (Mancini)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:23 pm 

Today's scores started with Career by Franz Waxman. Currently have In Country by James Horner in the cd player.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:56 am 

All G. Delerue scores for today:

Memories of Me
That Man From Rio
A Little Romance
The Day of the Dolphin
Viva Maria!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:55 pm 

The Adventues Of Chatran - Ryuichi Sakamoto

I've listened to this a couple of times over the past few days and find myself enjoying it a lot. It's a Japanese film from 1986, the American re-edit and release titled The Adventures Of Milo And Otis is re-scored with classical music and from what I've read online, pieces from Elmer Bernstein's To Kill A Mockingbird.

Internet rumor has it that 20 cats were killed during the making of this film and the animals were greatly abused during production. I've looked at a couple of the supposedly questionable scenes from the original Japanese version on YouTube, I see nothing whatsoever to substantiate the claims of animal abuse. I don't believe it.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:24 pm 

All Lee Holdridge Today

East of Eden
Heidi
Dreamer of Oz
Splash
Winston Churchill: Walking With Destiny

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:19 pm 

Hatari!

Love those Mancini/Intrada recordings. Too bad he isn't around to see his music so greatly appreciated these days.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:40 pm 

On the Menu today:

The Carpetbaggers - Elmer Bernstein
Gormenghast - Richard Rodney Bennett
George Washington - Laurence Rosenthal
The Princess Diaries - John Debney
One-Eyed Jacks - Hugo Friedhofer

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:39 am 

Just finished The Detective/Von Ryan's Express
Now playing Days of Wine and Roses.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:39 pm 

On tap today we have:

The Portrait of a Lady - W. Kilar
Firelight - C. Gunning
The Spirit of St. Louis - F. Waxman
Days of Wine and Roses - H. Mancini
The Picasso Summer - M. Legrand

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:28 pm 

This Weekend:

Strange Invaders - J. Addison
The Shootist - E. Bernstein
Twilight of Honor - J. Green
Last Rites - B. Broughton
Take the High Ground - D. Tiomkin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:14 pm 

Fear - Henry Mancini

Strange and intense score, really like it a lot!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:28 pm 

Terminator 3 (Rise Of The Machines) - Marco Beltrami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:04 am 

Lovely score.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 43  Next