[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Hey! What's that yer listenin' to?

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 43  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hey! What's that yer listenin' to?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:13 pm 

Jerry Goldsmith - THE RED PONY (1973) | Addictive ... now listening for the 3rd time in a row.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:49 pm 

Christopher Young and David Storrs' Invaders from Mars (1986). 8)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:57 pm 

Sampling some tracks from a composer promo earlier this morning, Jacques Davidovici - Films. Bored by what I was hearing, I listened to a track from a Cannes 50th Anniversary set, Investigation Of A Citizen Above Suspicion - Ennio Morricone, this is one of my favorite Morricone scores, enjoyed revisiting this amazingly bizarre piece of film music.

Ten minutes later as my brother and I were sitting in my car alongside Pacific Coast Highway another car traveling Northbound at a high rate of speed sways left to center and begins striking the center poles dividing the highway sending about ten of them high in the air along with bits and pieces of the front end of the car. The car then makes a sharp right in an attempt to gain control, goes up the imbankment, into the fuckin' air and crashes on its top about 25 feet away skidding another 20 or so feet. Luckily no other cars were involved and the one car that was involved didn't land on my car and break my Mancini CDs. My brother and a couple of other people run to the car while I dial 911, the driver climbs out from under the smashed and mangled upside down car and says... "I lost control". :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:31 pm 

Just finished listening to my favorite Pino Donaggio score "Carrie". Up next is Philippe Sarde's "Le Bossu". Then I'll finish with Elmer Bernstein's "Staccato".

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:09 pm 

Last night I grooved to Franz Waxman's Crime in the Streets.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:03 pm 

Ennio Morricone - THE UNTOUCHABLES (1987) | 1st time hearing of LLLR 2 disc set. A big pleasure!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:21 am 

Just Loaded up the disc changer and this is what's on tap for today

"Io E Napoleone" - Paolo Buonvino
"Hemingway's Adventures of a Young Man" - Franz Waxman
"Arizona Colt" - Francesco De Masi
"The Night Walker" - Vic Mizzy
"The Patriot" - John Williams

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:42 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:53 am 

On todays menu:

"The Professionals" - M. Jarre
"The Pink Panther" - H. Mancini
"King of the Wind" - J. Scott
"The Victors" - S. Kaplan
"The Old Man and the Sea" - B. Broughton(one of my favorite Intrada releases)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:59 am 

Listening to...

The Alarmist - Christophe Beck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:58 pm 

finally got hold of a copy of la-la-land's Die Hard, glad i didn't have to pay fifty bucks for it, but it is so worth the thirty i did pay, amazing production.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:49 pm 

Today's film music selections include:

"The Virgin Queen" - Franz Waxman
"Flowers in the Attic" - Christopher Young
"Hannibal Brooks" - Francis Lai
"The Emporer's Club" - James Newton Howard
"When the Whales Came" - Christopher Gunning

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:01 pm 

Metti Una Sera A Cena - Morricone. My favorite non-western Morricone. Almost terminally groovey in a sort of Europian sixties dated sort of way, & of course there's Edda. I just love it. I should really listen to it wearing a kaftan & smoking something illegal, but as I've never done drugs & don't smoke, a glass of bourbon will have to do. As for the kaftan, no comment 8)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:06 pm 

Last night it was Alfred Newman's glorious Prince of Foxes. In honor of FSM's 250th and final release I may play a few more FSM titles tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:49 am 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 43  Next