[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Hey! What's that yer listenin' to?

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 43  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hey! What's that yer listenin' to?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:55 am 

Listening to Country Bred And Chicken Fed - Dale Wimbrow And His Rubeville Tuners (Recorded In 1926)

Found a website where all sorts of obscure public domain horseshit can be listened to for free.

http://www.archive.org

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:51 pm 

Jingle All The Way - David Newman

The Wrong Box - John Barry (Pick this up if you haven't yet!)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:39 pm 
I mostly listened to Intrada's 48 Hrs. album today. I'm extremely appreciative of the inclusion of the BusBoys tracks.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:59 am 

Right now listening to a random selection of 1037 tracks which contain Main Title, End Title or Theme. (This specific second Main Title - A Simple Plan - Danny Elfman and then Main Theme / Smile - Chaplin - John Barry)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:31 pm 

The Brain Of The Dog In Section

Peter Brotzmann/Fred Lonberg-Holm

Not sure what the dog on the cover is doing with its pecker, Peter Brotzmann almost always designs his own covers. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:49 pm 

Today:

Batman Forever (expanded) - Elliot Goldenthal

Gold - Elmer Bernstein

Rampage - Elmer Bernstein

Band of Brothers - Michael Kamen

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - Alberto Iglesias

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 pm 

PLANET OF THE APES
Danny Elfman (LLLR expansion)

SCROOGED
Danny Elfman

THE GAUNTLET
Jerry Fielding

THE MECHANIC
Jerry Fielding (LLLR release)

THE SAND PEBBLES
Jerry Goldsmith (Intrada's most recent release of score... AWESOME)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:06 pm 

Borderline-Gil Melle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:46 pm 

Deluxe Editions (from Varese)

THE OMEN
DAMIEN: OMEN II
OMEN III: THE FINAL CONFLICT

Jerry Goldsmith

OMEN IV: THE AWAKENING

Jonathan Sheffer

THE OMEN

Marco Beltrami

NIGHTCROSSING

Jerry Goldsmith

CAPRICORN ONE

Jerry Goldsmith

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:36 pm 

Maurice Jarre - LION OF THE DESERT (1981) / THE MESSAGE (1976) | A symphonic double dose of Jarre in a perfect package by Tadlow incl. the world premiere recording of the Vatican "Giubileo".

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:21 pm 

Christopher Gunning's "When the Whales Came". :D

"Enjoy every sandwich."
-- Warren Zevon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:44 pm 

BASIC INSTINCT
Jerry Goldsmith

BASIC INSTINCT 2
John Murphy/Jerry Goldsmith

BODY HEAT
John Barry

BLACK WIDOW
Michael Small

DEAD OF WINTER
Richard Einhorn

TWO MOON JUNCTION
Jonathan Elias

and

THE BIG SLEEP
Jerry Fielding

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:11 pm 

Being John Malkovich - Carter Burwell

The Fifth Element - Eric Serra

Tall Tale: The Unbelievable Adventures of Pecos Bill - Randy Edelman

Thunderheart - James Horner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:15 pm 

Giulietta Degli Spiriti (Juliet Of The Spirits) - Nino Rota

It gets no better than Fellini/Rota...

The US Mainstream LP is a recording I had hoped to come across pre-internet. It would have been a dream come true to have found it somewhere, in some dusty second hand music shop. Eventually purchased a sealed copy online awhile back. Recently purchased a CD on Cam... It's one of the best! All of the Fellini/Rota scores, 8 1/2, La Dolce Vita, Cassanova, Amarcord and the others are the absolute best!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:02 pm 

Today:

Have finally gotten around to opening the Friday the 13th box set.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 43  Next