[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Hey! What's that yer listenin' to?

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 43  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hey! What's that yer listenin' to?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:44 am 

Off today (Yahoo!)...

Mark Snow...

THE LONE GUNMEN/HARSH REALM

THE X FILES (Box Set)

That should take up the afternoon... :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:54 pm 

Elmer Bernstein - TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD (1962)

[Personal note: Need more Elmer.]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:46 pm 

Kamer Feeling - Manu Dibango

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:33 pm 

The Addams Family - Vic Mizzy :lol:

The mid 60's RCA recordings are classics, Hefti In Gotham City, The Addams Family, Come Spy With Me... A proud moment in time when pop culture was more eccentric than insane.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:48 pm 

I'm running The Addams Family - Vic Mizzy again. This is one of those recordings I always hoped to come across on vinyl when junk store searching back in the days before crack cocaine became such a huge part of American pop culture and good ol' cannibis was a lot less expensive. Black label RCA, 1965, living stereo, all the marbles for fifty cents in a dusty box or some idiots basement or garage.

Bought the CD a few days ago and feeling pretty good about the fact I'm still basically the same idiot I've always been when it comes to this sort of stuff. :lol:

There were three available Mizzy recordings on vinyl, Don't Make Waves, Caper Of The Golden Bulls and The Addams Family. I'm glad a handful of others have been produced on CD, I've always liked his crazy, offbeat sound and 60's Hollywood cool.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 pm 

HAWAII

Elmer Bernstein
(The Varese Club release)

HAWAIIANS

Henry Mancini
(Intrada)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:57 pm 

My recent stack of cds listened to over the past few days. 4 of these were purchased from Intrada (Young Indy Vol $ and the 3 MSM discs)
Up next the 3 cds that just arrived from Intrada.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:12 pm 

MASADA (Jerry Goldsmith and Morton Stevens)

SQUANTO (Joel McNeely)

SHOOT TO KILL (John Scott)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:36 pm 

Medal of Honor: Frontline

Michael Giacchino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:39 pm 

Busy music day today

THE EXPLORERS
Lee Holdridge

SQUANTO
Joel McNeely

THE BLACK HOLE
John Barry

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Volume II
Stu Phillips

MAX PAYNE
Marco Beltrami and Buck Sanders

YOUNG RIDERS
John Debney

and

MIRRORS 2
Federik Wiedmann

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:40 am 

Maurice Jarre - LAWRENCE OF ARABIA (1962) | After reading some opinions on this release here at this board I finally ordered it. Now listening for the 2nd time. I just love it...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:52 pm 

Ennio Morricone - DAYS OF HEAVEN (1978) | A superb release. Well, I still have to watch that movie ... :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:20 pm 

In light of Trek day, currently LaLaLand's expanded Star Trek V.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:15 am 

Ennio Morricone - GIÙ LA TESTA (1971) | Well, my most beloved soundtrack. It touches me in a way like hardly any other OST. Thanks, Maestro Morricone.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:48 am 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 43  Next