[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Hey! What's that yer listenin' to?

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 43  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hey! What's that yer listenin' to?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:52 am 

yesterday afternoon and last night it was Trail of the Pink Panther and Curse of the Pink Panther.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:27 am 

Listening to the original movie presentation on disc one. Thank you Intrada for this absolute classic !

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:57 am 

Lo Chiamavano Trinita/Il Pistolero Dell'ave Maria - Franco Micalizzi
Two spaghetti western scores.

I bought this CD years ago (it's the only Micalizzi CD I have) & haven't played it much, but a short while ago I heard this theme in my head & couldn't think where it came from. After much searching I discovered it was this album & have been listening to it a lot ever since, every track is a gem. Music is funny old stuff!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:25 am 

The La-la Land Records release of Mark Mancina`s score soundtrack of Money Train.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:25 pm 

PERCY JACKSON

Christophe Beck...

I have always found Mr. Beck an excellent composer, especially his work on BUFFY and the first year of ANGEL. PERCY JACKSON knocked my socks off. Excellent score. And, the movie is not bad either.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:50 pm 

Searched for the "Now Playing; The Intrada Scores" thread in order to bring it to the top of the page, can't find it... :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:02 am 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:50 pm 

Menage All'Italiana - Ennio Morricone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:26 pm 

Out in the car cd player is Two Flags West/North to Alaska...suddlenly starts singing like Johnny Rivers.....North to Alaska.......North....

Last edited by Gary S. on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:50 pm 

Corleone - Ennio Morricone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:25 pm 

THE FINAL FRONTIER

*Mobile Fidelity* Compilation Re-recording of Sci Fi and Fantasy Adventure Film Music

LONDON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA conducted by ROY BUDD...

Terrific stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:07 pm 

Currently tracks from

300 - Tyler Bates
Mortal Kombat - George S. Clinton
Amazing Stories Season 1: Ghost Train( Probably not the name of the episode) - John Williams
Broken Arrow - Hans Zimmer
The Thin Red Line - Hans Zimmer
Flight Of The Navigator - Alan Silvestri
Top Gun - Harold Faltimyer
Cliffhaner - Trevor Jones
Rocky IV - Vince DeCola

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:08 pm 

The 39 Steps

(lp issue)

Composed by Ed Welch... Superb score to an underrated pic that featured Robert Powell and David Warner.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:09 pm 

Medal of Honor Box Disc 1
Medal of Honor by Michael Giacchino....man what great music...someone ought to hire this guy to score a movie, maybe something with a family of Superheroes or a rat who wants to be a chef....:)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:02 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 43  Next