[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - MICHAEL KAMEN (unreleased and non-expanded music)

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 3:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: MICHAEL KAMEN (unreleased and non-expanded music)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:37 am 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:49 am 

"Enjoy every sandwich."
-- Warren Zevon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:17 am 

How many people did you guys contact over trying to find the cue? I mean people who've worked with Kamen. I probably know of about two dozen folks, and they in turn might know other people to ask. If there is any interest, you can PM me, and then I'll see what I can do.

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am 

Well, as Mr.tharpdevenport already said, lf people here knows ways to contact people that worked with Mr.Kamen, please come forward as ofcourse it would be great having that endcue of the final fight (true Lethal Weapon style).
But if Intrada has search high AND lower grounds for it without finding it, I also believe they have really tried looking for it in every place.
I would even love if Intrada puts it with SFX as a bonus as I do feel it needs to be there, but also I want it to be released stat ;) to hear the rest of Kamenswork on the movie too.

Don´t let this music burn in because of that last track Doug, PLEEEEASE :(
We NEED IT 8)

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:08 am 

Doug, please--oh, please--don't allow that one cue to stop you from releasing Road House. I would buy 2 copies if I only knew most of Kamen's music became available. So, hopefully we see this soon!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:14 am 

Also sign me up for a copy of Kamens score to one of the best action movies ever.

Doug: Work your magic fingers and put together a great album presentation, and then if you think the album works it's good for me too. :wink:

Sante Maria Romitelli's GOD'S GUN (1976) MGM/Cannon
Trevor Jones' FREEJACK (1992) Morgan Creek

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:38 am 

I would rather wait until they find it. Still Doug is the one that has spent the money so it depends how desperate he is to recoup the money spent. I am a Kamen fan but would wait as that cue is key. A great shame one vital cue is missing. Film music can be so cruel.

Have you tried Edward Shearmur, wasn't he Kamen's assistant in the early days? Who know he may have tapes.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:58 am 

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:18 am 

Would'nt it be possible to find the movie master of the score that MGM used when they did the 5.1 DTS HD master of the Blu-ray release.

I remember Colombia had the isolated score of Mark Mancina's Bad Boys on their DVD release.
Couldn't the last reel to Roadhouse be saved this way?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:59 am 

I'm dying to hear the music attached to the "confrontation" scene between Swayze and Elliot--in the barn when Swayze is punching the bag. Beautiful.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:54 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:42 pm 

I'd rather have it complete, but who am I kidding - it's Kamen, & it's frickin' Roadhouse. I'd buy it either way. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:51 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:13 am 

great news that it's coming! hurray!
But regarding the showdown, there should at least be a music/SFX version possible, if they did a 5.1 mix for the DVD. so at least in some form the cue should be there IMO.

What about Kamens Orchestrator, Chris Boardman,for that one? He might still have something...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:24 am 

As others have said...It would be nice to have that track, but if you can't find it, you can't find it. I would take a Roadhouse release with or without it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next