[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - New Batch of Varese Sarabande Club Releases coming!

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 6:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: New Batch of Varese Sarabande Club Releases coming!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:29 am 

The Label will announce the new releases on 12-09-2013!

Post subject: Re: New Batch of Varese Sarabande Club Releases coming!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:27 am 
A real Christmas miracle! Glad to see it back.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:36 am 

If they don't FINALLY do something with:

RoboCop 2
Predator 2
Gremlins 2
Under Siege 2
Executive Decision

- then I have lost all faith in them. Varese are a joke now.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:49 am 
I really wouldn't mind much if nothing in this batch interests me to be honest, as the La-La Land releases set me back quite a bit. I'm just happy to see the Club series back in the swing of things.

I'm sure that what Varese releases will interest plenty of people, which would hardly make them a joke. I've seen requests for many scores they have albums rights to, from Brass Target, Crawlspace, Cat's Eye, Tourist Trap, Elm Street series and April Fool's Day, to Under Siege 2, Starship Troopers, RoboCop 3, The Abyss, RoboCop 2 and many more. And of course there should be many good premieres for them to choose from as well.

Last edited by T. Newman Fan on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:51 am 

I really have no expectations from Varese these days so we'll see what next week brings.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:53 am 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:17 am 

I had almost given up hope with the Varese Club, but they reanimated my faith with their last batch... DIE HARD 2, MAN ON FIRE, ENEMY MINE.
Looking forward to what they'll bring this time.

Sante Maria Romitelli's GOD'S GUN (1976) MGM/Cannon
Trevor Jones' FREEJACK (1992) Morgan Creek

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:05 am 

How about a THRILLER (Rugolo, Stevens, Goldsmith) box set...:-)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:10 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:12 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:35 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:01 pm 

Well, this is certainly good news. To be honest, I'm just gonna wait and see what they release, but there are at least two scores that they have the rights to, I wish they would release; The Secret of NIMH and Lionheart. I managed to grab a copy of Die Hard 2: DE on eBay for $20, so I won't miss anything in this next batch when they announce it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:33 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:44 pm 

Yes this is great news and it couldn't have come at a better time. I love having an abundance of titles to choose from at once! LLL got the party started with a bang. Can't wait to find out what Intrada, Quartet, and now Varese has to offer for their final releases of the year.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:18 am 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next