Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces THE POSTMAN ALWAYS RINGS TWICE
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:45 am 

People can flip day and night over Star Trek 3 CD big ass box set, as good as that is it's stuff like this I consider very special.

The entire package is just something that's beautiful. The guys at Intrada should win some sort of special academy award for the art of film music preservation.

Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces THE POSTMAN ALWAYS RINGS TWICE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:49 pm 
I was unsure about this score, but ended up buying it. I definitely have no regrets. The primary themes aren't quite as dominating in a condensed album presentation (as opposed to spread-out through the film) as I had imagined through my recollection of the film.

The liner notes are interesting, especially on the topic of the possible effect the score had on the film's MPAA rating.

Anyway, it is always nice to have a Lukas Kendall production show up on the Intrada label.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2