[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - INTRADA Announces Michael Giacchino's UP

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces Michael Giacchino's UP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:20 pm 

What an awesome day! Can't wait to see what the future holds!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:24 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 pm 

Finally a CD! Great.

PS Special catalog number to be number 1.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:24 pm 

This summer looks to be hotter than normal. 8) Disney & Intrada Thanks for this refreshing and exciting collaboration. I have the feeling that I will never forget August 2011 because something extraordinary will happen. :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:36 pm 

Congratulations! Well done, Intrada! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:51 pm 

Great release! Bought the download when it was first released, but I can not wait to the have the physical CD in hand!
Great throwback cover! Can not wait to see what other Intrada/Disney adventures are coming!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:24 pm 

Wow, you people are really supportive. Thank you!

We love the original Disneyland Records logo, too... and to all of you ol' timers who may have owned some of their classic animation albums, storybook records, Paul Smith's "Vanishing Prairie" and "Living Desert" scores and whatnot... well, Roger and I can't claim it was our idea to bring their classic logo back.

That was all Disney. It's fun to admit when we first saw the initial artwork proofs, with their classic logo and our not-classic logo on the same package, we literally were on cloud nine!

I can't hide that glee, folks.
--Doug

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:42 pm 

What do you mean about Intrada's label not being so classic? ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:10 am 

Woohoo !

JUNE 27th will be a new date marked on my present & future calendars !!!

And it's so class to begin the series with UP, a score for which I hoped so much a CD release ! An instant classic score physicaly released!

THANK YOU DISNEYLAND RECORDS, THANK YOU INTRADA....

HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION !!!

EDIT: ordered of course, one copy for the 3 kids, one for my wife & I !

Last edited by Eh Tar on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 am 

Can't wait to see what the future holds here. I'm thinking of my earliest memory of being captivated by movie music, hearing Johnny Mandel's score for ESCAPE FROM WITCH MOUNTAIN in the theater when I was a wee lad, and making mommy and daddy take me back a couple more times, just so I could hear that main title music. Obviously this never made it to CD, and the only LP was a "Story Of..." that didn't focus much on the score.

That score and many others like it are on my mind today as I imagine what treasures Intrada and Disney may unearth for us during this partnership.

Cheers, guys!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 am 

I made you some advertising in Disney related boards, and I must say their reaction is really positive. They're not film music fans and their only concern is about "do we have to order from the site, how much cost the shipping, is it safe ?". You know, the usual.
But they're thrilled by the mere idea of getting some old classics in the future like The Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, The Black Cauldron (but you said these CDs would only be premieres, so exit The Black Cauldron, Mulan, The Lion King ?)...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:01 am 

Congratulations Intrada, Disney, Roger and Doug for this great new relationship and I thoroughly look forward to what it brings.

Very pleased that Giacchino's UP is finally getting the CD release it deserves, though I admit some disappointment that its a straight copy of the digital release and not expanded like the FYC Promo or the Cast & Crew CD.

I absolutely love the cover and its old style artwork, I can't wait to have it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:56 am 

Congratulations to Doug and all the Intrada crew.

Such an achievement is outstanding!

UP with Intrada!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:45 am 

many many compliments and yes...we can say now that also your logo deserve to be called a "classic" logo :)

great!
Riccardo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:07 am 

Good luck to Intrada on your brilliant new venture with the Walt Disney/Intrada series!!! You certainly started off with two great titles that have made a lot of folks very happy. The future is definitely looking very bright, I'm looking forward to all the other great music coming down the line, well done guys! :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next