[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - New Intrada Offices - How about posting some pics?

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:20 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Intrada Offices - How about posting some pics?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:42 am 

As most will never get to see the famed new offices of Intrada how about posting some pics on the site?

Post subject: Re: New Intrada Offices - How about posting some pics?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:59 am 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:32 am 

Doug,

Is it at all possible to see a few pictures of the store, yet? I'm really curious.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:46 pm 

If I don't see a picture of the new office soon, I may just not order from you guys til next year.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:58 pm 

I've long thought it would be interesting to see a documentation of the process of creating a film score disc, from ragged old masters (Are they sometimes stored in large fiber cases as 16mm films often are?) being restored to digitalized glory with graphics and text and ready for the market. The equipment used during the process and all that sort of stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:11 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:22 pm 

Here's one of Doug sitting in his new office. Yup, as usual, he's a pretty busy guy.

Happy Holidays!

SH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:41 am 

I always thought this was a picture of Intrada's stock room!!
The sheer size has to be close and they are able to dig up some great
titles that were thought to be lost!

You can see Doug with a cart full of one of the new releases from last week,
heading to the hamsters for delivery!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:16 pm 

Actually that's Jeff pushing the cart full of new releases. I got lost somewhere in the back, trying to find some coins that fell through a hole in my pocket. You can almost see the top of my head just over to the right and 217 rows back...
--Doug

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:55 pm 

Here's a more detailed image of their new warehouse:

:mrgreen:

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:29 am 

Yes, and the crate Doug is pushing is ofcourse LOVE AT FIRST BITE :mrgreen:

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:06 pm 

Sante Maria Romitelli's GOD'S GUN (1976) MGM/Cannon
Trevor Jones' FREEJACK (1992) Morgan Creek

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:10 pm 

Damn Freejack...you shook the pillars of heaven with that pic :mrgreen:
(and i understand Dougs happyface winning over a grale like Love at First Bite. :wink: )
You are THE MAN!!! (next to me then :twisted: )

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]