[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - INTRADA 2010 Releases

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:20 pm 

Brad Fiedel FRIGHT NIGHT II 1988 Vista Organization/Columbia
Sylvester Levay COBRA 1986 MGM/Cannon
Gary Chang 52 PICK-UP 1986 MGM/Cannon

Post subject: Re: INTRADA 2010 Releases
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:48 am 

The Beast Within - 99 And 44/100% Dead - Cloak & Dagger - Mr. Atlas - and ..... :?: :?: :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:17 am 

Well, fingers crossed for a Delerue release. There hasn´t been one for quite some time :(
Or SQUANTO, IN COUNTRY or finally a Marco Beltrami score ;-)
But it probably doesn´t belong here :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:23 am 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:42 am 

Hi Roger. Can you create a wall paper for a pc with all of the Intrada cd covers? I would love to be able to do this with all of the fine artwork and it would be nice to have for all of your customers.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:34 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:52 pm 

Location: Lynchburg, VA, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way, If you can't find me by now you are hopelessly lost
Last update of the pic was in May! Any more additions to the wall o' releases coming soon?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:36 pm 

Updated finally. Let me know if I missed anything.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:30 am 

Until now It’s ok, I manage to grab all the titles. What a collection of music!

Thanks Intrada! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:05 am 

not one single Jarre's CD this year on intrada :(

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:38 am 

Okay...I think that works. How's that look? Did I miss anything?

Ready for 2011?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:03 am 

My nomination of the INTRADA release of the year is:

Vince Dicola's score to ROCKY IV

...followed by Bill Conti's COHEN & TATE.
Gotta love those premiere scores. :wink:

Sante Maria Romitelli's GOD'S GUN (1976) MGM/Cannon
Trevor Jones' FREEJACK (1992) Morgan Creek

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:43 pm 

Yeah whaddayaknow...I bought 17 Intrada titles released in 2010...that is a good year with Rocky IV being the top.
Predator, Robocop and First Blood was nice to see get the Intrada upgrade and smaller scores like Cohen & Tate and Beast Within was big surprises and lest not forget those C.Bernsteins (keep em coming)

Thanks for a great year and looking forward to an exciting 2011
(hoping there will be atleast one title that will speed up my heartbeat to a flatline...)

Ready Roger?? I WAS BORN READY :twisted:

Hootsey Totsey, Hoopoppidoo, red hot mama, twentythreeskidoo...

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:10 am 

Thank you INTRADA for your great 2010 releases!!
I purchased almost all your releases of this and previous year (2009 has been a superb year for your releases too).
I feel very impatient to discover your new surprises for 2011. :oops:

Thank you again!! :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:16 am 

You're one brick short of a wall. Looks like you're gonna have to release one more, guys, or this wall will crumble and fall...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2