[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - INTRADA Announces John Addison's A BRIDGE TOO FAR

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:21 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces John Addison's A BRIDGE TOO FAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:14 pm 

SOLD OUT

(just kidding)

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:18 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:20 pm 

In this contry we hung "witches", or in the case of Giles Corey pressed him to death under under stones placed on a board. Sheesh and to think one of the members of my family tree was one of the Salem Witch Trial judges. I'd rather talk about the other folks up that part of the family tree...John Adams, Abigail Adams, John Hancock...."Oh for God sakes John sit down..." :)

Anyway I never picked up the Ryko release and am looking forward to getting this disc in my cd player at home.

Oh yeah...Ordered.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:53 pm 

For those who enjoy this sort of thing, there are slightly less than 200 left now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:55 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:59 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:42 pm 

That's why I'm interested to see what his legitimate question was and how it was responded to by us. I can get curmudgeonly (not as much these days) but usually it takes something to get me to go to that place. So, I simply don't see why Mr. Startracks cannot provide a link or a quote or something, and him not doing so just makes you wonder what's really going on here.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:58 am 

Thank you Swashbuckler for bypassing the Friends and Foes feature here at Intrada, and welcome to my ignore list. This just goes to show that Haineshisway wants everyone to play by the rules, but he thinks he is above them by asking others to post his comments where I can see them! See how he works? For this reason I am done with this thread. No, I am not running, but I believe that most of my issues are with Haineshisway on the FSM board, where there are multiple threads that can be found to illustrate my side. People do not know everything that is why they ask questions. On the FSM message Board, you ask a question, you are consider and idiot by some posters. I will not pollute the Intrada Message Board anymore with my issues with those posters mentioned above.

The next time you will read posting about the above posters from me will be on the FSM
board. I will post everything I have in defense of the next individual that is attacked by
the above posters. But, only over at the FSM message board.

Now, have a good day, this topic is dead here.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:36 am 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:00 am 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:56 am 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:56 am 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:21 pm 

Thank you for quoting me. I love to be quoted.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:28 pm 

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:55 pm 

I just wanna say that I love Bruce Kimmel and his outstanding taste in scores that he has so lovingly released, and I'm going to get Kritzerland tattooed on my heinie.

Take that, naysayers!

NP: Bananas (for the 118th time)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next