[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - INTRADA Announces John Addison's A BRIDGE TOO FAR

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: INTRADA Announces John Addison's A BRIDGE TOO FAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:16 pm 

2-CD set remixed from the complete 24-track session masters!

Nah, I'm just kidding...thought it would be fun to give Bruce a little start.

And check out his book. It's just a great read. It was actually quite hard to put down!

http://www.kritzerland.com/melwoodu.htm

Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces John Addison's A BRIDGE TOO FAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:03 pm 

You weenie! :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:24 am 

Good one Roger!! Kimmel has complained in the past that other labels announce their releases on the same date as a Kritzerland release. He then turns around and announces Kritzerlands releases on days that those labels announce their next releases? Didn't he say he would think about changing his release dates? We now have 5 releases on Oct. 11th! We know that Kritzerlands release for that date is A BRIDGE TOO FAR, and yes, it will be a pass for me, since I have the original A BRIDGE TOO FAR and after listening to it last night, I will be staying with the CD that I have. I am not always sold on the new remasterings compared to the older releases. When we are bombarded with release after release, we as customers have to choose and in this case if I already have it in some form, I will go after the newer releases if they are something of interest. As for the original A BRIDGE TOO FAR, I am not hearing what others are saying about the sound quality in that release. It is not one of my favorite scores to want to own two copies.

Okay, now I will wait to be smacked around. I know it will be coming!! Too bad I won't be able to read it.
(Friends and Foes, what a wonderful feature!)

But, thanks again Roger you made my week!!

NP - Uncommon Valor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:39 am 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:53 am 

SOLD OUT

:mrgreen:

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:27 am 

I thought Intrada was springing a surprise on us for a moment.

I haven't been visiting the message boards lately, thanks to the behavior of some so I'm going to have to remember to visit Kritzerland's site on those Monday mornings.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:53 am 

But, you would think that since Intrada has a set schedule for their releases, that the other labels
would make their announcements on a different day. Yes, people love to combine shipping, but
with Kritzerland, their CDs are not released until 2-3 weeks after the announcement, so you really
can not save on shipping costs. Plus, when you pre-order from Kritzerland, you have to use Paypal,
which means you pay for the CD before the CD is shipped. Where retailers like Intrada and Varese
do not charge you until the item is shipped. On the day like Oct. 11th when you have 5 releases
being announced, does that not hurt the sales of the releases? I would rather pay money on the
day of the release, knowing that the CD will be shipped out that day if not in the next 2 days
and have the CD in my hand within a week! In the case of Intrada, I have sometimes had the
CD arrive in 2 days after ordering and I am in the Midwest!

Last edited by Startracks on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:36 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:24 am 

StarTracks, why is something that was clearly a fun, good-natured poke turning into another soap-box for you to denigrate every label other than Intrada? Why sour it?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:05 am 

Last edited by Startracks on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 am 

Regardless.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:24 am 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:35 am 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:16 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:19 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next