[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Limited Editions are not so limited!

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Do Limited Editions really have to be so limited?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:05 am 

There I changed the thread title?

Post subject: Re: Do Limited Editions really have to be so limited?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:11 am 

Post subject: Re: Limited Editions are not so limited!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:53 am 

It's thanks to limited runs & direct selling via the internet, that we have all these soundtracks. I've missed out on a few over the years, but so what, going without a few things you want, is good for the soul.

Post subject: Re: More proof that some labels are in it for the money!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:06 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:50 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:32 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:22 pm 

At Comic Com the new Krull and Batman limited editions are big hits.
It looks like everybody is getting there to buy his own copy. :shock:

When the official release comes, will there be still units for us, soundtracks fans of far and old Europe?
I am terrified
B.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:27 pm 

Sunbow/Marvel cartoon scores (Johnny Douglas)
The Big Picture
Blame It on Rio
An American Werewolf in London/Thriller
The Last Boy Scout
My Science Project
A Brief History of Time
Troy (Yared)
The Withces

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:37 am 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:58 am 

Actually, I just had an amusing time reading through a lot of Mr. Startracks posts - many of which are diatribes against Kritzerland and me personally. One wonders, oh, yes, one wonders what the deal is. He takes great glee in pointing out the Kritzerland releases that have not sold out, while blithely ignoring those that have. Is anyone counting the number of times I've used "blithely ignoring?" Funnily, he does not point out all the Intrada titles that haven't sold not, nor the Varese non-sellouts, nor LaLa Land or any other label. Just li'l ol' us. Aren't we lucky? :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:21 am 

I hope you don't have any CD releases planned for August 17th. :wink:

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:33 am 

But us others know that Kritzerland (and Intrada, LLLR, Tadlow, Perseverance, Howlin Wolf etc do it for us fans and we will forever be grateful for it...

Keep on doing what you do best and the re-run of the second CD was a nice gesture to those who missed it.
There will always be people whining about "why not do that instead" and we have Intradas Predator as an example too, where people are outraged because of the fast sellout and wants them to repress another 3000ex, so you see, people will never be satisfied because they are sellfish ungreatful people.

Continue release great stuff and we will happily buy it and all will be for the best :)

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:45 am 

Location: Right underneath that cloud that looks like a rabbit... no, wait, it looks more like a cow now...
This thread has obviously proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that all the specialty soundtrack labels are in it for the money. I say, let's burn 'em down and leave soundtrack releases to real labels, like Sony, Warner, Universal Music and EMI. They care for us. :P

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:20 pm 

Burn it. Burn it with fire!

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:24 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next