[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Did I miss something on Kamen's Lethal Weapon???

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: Did I miss something on Kamen's Lethal Weapon???
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:06 pm 

I just saw the "Lethal Weapon" score CD sell on eBay today for $20. Am I missing something? Usually when a relic like this sells on eBay for such a low price, it means one of the major label's is re-issuing it. Is this the case and I missed it or was this just a miracle win for some stoked eBayer?

Post subject: Re: Did I miss something on Kamen's Lethal Weapon???
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:45 pm 

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:10 pm 

No, it was the Bacchus Media Group, Limited to 3,000 copies one. $20!!!!!!! I'm baffled as to how that happened. I hope it's getting a reissue as well, but I'm thinking this guy might have just had an eBay score of the century.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:22 pm 
It's probably just a good buy. I haven't seen any indication of a reissue. That's not to say that I'm not hoping for a Lethal Weapon series set from La-La Land.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:29 pm 

EVERYthing is getting reissued, so it may be the case - then again, if not, you'll
be kicking yourself for days, since the Bacchus "Lethal" is FAN FREAKIN TASTIC!!!!

But there were no notes, so room for improvement...and the sequencing was a little
weird if I remember right.....but otherwise....get it!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:28 pm 

See...thanks for that last post. Knowing there's no notes, I don't want it anyway. I just got Varese's "Chinatown" in a group lot a month ago and found Tangerine Dream's Varese release of "Legend" at a flea market and 3 weeks later, they both get reissued with liner notes. I bought "Conan the Destroyer" and a week later, found out Intrada was putting the complete score out. I'm just tired of this happening so I'm just gonna buy Varese Club, Intrada, La La Land and FSM CDs from now on. I'm sure "Lethal Weapon" will get it's due one of these days and probably sooner than later. I'd rather wait for it to be done right.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:15 pm 

I'm the proud owner of this Lethal Weapon CD since it was released. It was limited to 3000 units, numbered by hand (maybe from Kamen's hand himself ?). A fantastic piece of collection anyway, and a terrific score !

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:06 am 

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:31 am 

This would be a very good time to release the soundtrack(s), as the Blu-ray box set is just about to be released in America. But Americans on the ball could have imported it from the UK a year ago for half the price!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:35 am 

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:32 pm 

OK....so another one sold yesterday for $12 with free shipping. WHAT IS UP???? If I see anything like that again, I may just have to pounce. Ugh!!!! I hate the soundtrack game. I wish I lived in a world where I could find Intrada releases at my local flea markets. Haha

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:05 am 

Wow that's seriously cheap! The seller must have no idea what he/she is selling or they're bogus copies. When I bought my copy from the late Mr. Kamen's website I easily paid over $30.00 bucks for it. All I can say is buyer beware....

My two cents on that release: IT'S AWESOME!!!!! A complete release would be great but if that never comes to fruition, I'm perfectly content with the one I own.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:07 am 

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:07 am 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]