[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - INTRADA Announces PRISON

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 3:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces PRISON
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:54 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:57 am 

will they after this when Prison only sells 16 CDs from Intrada (wonder how many went to other labels thou)

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:59 pm 

Sante Maria Romitelli's GOD'S GUN (1976) MGM/Cannon
Trevor Jones' FREEJACK (1992) Morgan Creek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:05 pm 

I'm in too - mine is stuck at SAE (curse you Fitzpatrick and VILLA RIDES!!! ;) ),
which is fine - made a big order I can't afford for a few weeks anyway, look forward
to PRISON and any more Band you can round up. The whole thing about sequencing
that people have issues with is a non issue to me - how many of the complainers
have SEEN PRISON so much that hearing the record that doesn't follow the film, really
lets that spoil the experience?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:47 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:02 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:34 pm 

Dear Doug (since it sounds like you were the point man on this release),

I just got this one in the other day, am watching 'Ghost Hunters' with the mrs.
and listening to your album on headphones (works perfect by the way, yah for
magic sync!), and just had to post and say thank you. It sounds like this one
was a real bear to get to disc, so on behalf of all of us 80's electronic horror
fan types -thanks, good job, a pat on the back to ya from us gorehounds! :)
My jaw kept heading towards the floor reading your note about one anomaly
after enough when you got the tapes, but it turned out great I think. Cheers!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:46 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:15 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:25 pm 

Ok did I read the last page or so correct. That this release for PRISON has sold under 20 Copies?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:26 pm 

Interesting that this thread would make it's way back up to the top. I just listened to this CD the other day. It's one of the CDs that has been in my CD changer since I received it the week it was released. Regardless how many people ordered it, all I know is I have one.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:34 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:35 pm 

I agree. I've enjoyed this one a lot. I'd have thought more folks would bite just on the incredible aesthetic. That cover art is killer. And the samples? Come on!

Anyway, I've listened to this several times since its release and think it's dead on.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:24 pm 

Yes this is quite the underrated score.

Halloween is right around the corner so people looking to get their fix on horror scores might want to give this one chance.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:52 pm 

Well, I got my CD around mid-July... I still haven't so much as opened it yet, like I've done with dozens of other CDs newly bought in the past few months. Mostly laziness / procrastination on my part. :(

Thanks for the reminder though, I'm going to try to listen to this one next. I may buy up one or two more copies to support Intrada, and pass them along to friends.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next