[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Major Problem with Slipstream

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Major Problem with Slipstream
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:14 pm 

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:33 pm 

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:38 pm 

I'm eagerly awaiting a dissertation from Startracks on the subject of which brand and color of Sharpie performs the most satisfactorily when scratching out offending names and numbers on soundtrack packaging. With visual examples, of course. Please, Startracks. We're all waiting with bated breath.

At my local coffee place they have one of those "quote of the day" calendars sitting next to the register. Nothing particularly wild and crazy, just some nugget of wit or wisdom from literature to make you go, "hmmm." There's a girl who frequents the place who, if she finds she disagrees with some aspect of the quote or takes issue with the person quoted, will whip out her ballpoint and scribble a quick paragraph decrying whatever it is she has a problem with. Stuff like, "This statement is WRONG!!" or "Obviously this writer harbors a HATRED of women!!!" I asked her once if she does this everywhere she goes - in other peoples' homes or offices - and she responded with an emphatic YES because her Freedom of Speech is sacrosanct, etc. I wonder if this woman is a relative of Startracks'?

**CHANGING GEARS**

On the subject of off-the-beaten-trail sci-fi scores, at this very moment I'm listening to Scott Glasgow's "Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles". When I saw Scott at the last Dark Delicacies signing he said that it was more than likely that more Robotech is forthcoming, which is just fine with me.

"Enjoy every sandwich."
-- Warren Zevon

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:28 pm 

I do what I want with my property!
Once again, Roger said move on to more film score discussion!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:52 pm 

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:07 pm 

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:55 pm 

Mr. Kimmel,
Anything I post you have some snide comment about! Look at the Bacharach thread!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4125

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:25 am 

This thread stinks now. Can you all please just let it die? Start new topics and get back to sharing opinions and whatnot about film music. I'm really weary of the personal attacks here. It's not why I put up my money to start a Forum and I'm frustrated to see it go in this direction. So please, folks, just let this topic die now. Please!
--Doug

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:57 am 

Agreed, it started off fun & interesting, but got nasty & boring some time ago. All this stuff is really for producers to worry about. I'm really interested in, enjoying what I have, & trying to get Doug to release what I want.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:00 am 

Sante Maria Romitelli's GOD'S GUN (1976) MGM/Cannon
Trevor Jones' FREEJACK (1992) Morgan Creek

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:59 am 

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:42 pm 

Last edited by Startracks on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 pm 

Sorry, double post.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:31 pm 

Sorry, what's wrong with "Red Sonja"? Are these more made-up allegations or is there something really amiss?

"Enjoy every sandwich."
-- Warren Zevon

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next