[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - INTRADA Announces Jerry Goldsmith's LINK

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: INTRADA Announces Jerry Goldsmith's LINK
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:04 pm 

I've never seen this but the sample tracks sounded great so ordered!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:08 pm 

thank you Intrada!
I already have the Varese LP and CD but I don't care.
I am confident you did a WONDERFUL job so... ORDERED!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:11 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:29 pm 

Ha ha, now the Shue is not longer forgotten! :lol:
No one should underestimate the power of Shue.
and
Nobody puts Elisabeth Shue in a corner... er... wait a minute. :wink:

With the masters MIA, this was bound to happen, hooray!!
But rather than horde two CDs, I'll pass and allow those who don't have this to get it.

Glad to know this IS one of Jeff's, and Doug's, all time favs. :D

PS: Helps to spell correctly doesn't it! :oops:

Last edited by DeviantMan on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:37 pm 

The only thing that concerns me, I haven't received an automated order confirmation. It's always in my inbox faster than I can scratch my nose.

(edit) Received a few minutes ago. :lol:

Last edited by WorkingWithKnives on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:57 pm 

Yay! Ordered (along with Star Trek 5). LINK has always been one of my grails. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:24 pm 

I just had to look!! Intrada has the fastest delievries around but how did a guy in DE get his copy so fast that he had time to listen to it and then list it? LIKE NEW CD WITH NO SCRATCHES OR SCUFF MARKS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LINK-CD-JERRY-GOLDS ... 2560bc0b67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:16 pm 

Ordered. I don't have the Varese release and am really looking forward to this. Thanks Intrada.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:14 pm 

I absolutely adore this score.

The film is loads of fun, too.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:25 pm 

The first Goldsmith at Intrada in 2011. What can I do ?? :roll: Ordered with pleasure :P Thanks boys !! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:07 pm 

Yippee! First Goldsmith for the new year. I've ordered this along with THE GREAT ESCAPE! Can't wait to get them! Thanks so much guys!

Harry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:26 am 

Y'know, even though I'm not a fan of LINK itself, I totally admire the Intrada ethic: they make the CDs they'd want to buy themselves, the way they'd like them to be made. There's something really honest and appealing about that.

Well done Intrada.

Cheers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:30 am 

You people have posted some really nice comments. This was intended for Goldsmith fans who missed out on the old Varese issue and couldn't afford the high prices for a used copy. We certainly didn't expect people who owned that version to go after ours as well. So thank you. I guess putting Elisabeth Shue on the cover was a good idea!
--Doug

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:31 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:18 am 

I completely support steve woolston words - you make the CDs you'd want to buy themselves, the way you'd like them to be made - GOLD WORDS! It is a pity, what not many labels can allow to work in this way (damned money!)

You know, I'm not big and fanatical Goldsmith fan, and I buy only those scores which have especially impressed me (Omen I - III, the Poltergeist), so I miss this release - don't take offense for me (I give the chance to true admirers to buy this album).

I hope that in February not only Jerry Goldsmith fan will be pleased. And you perfectly know my favorite composer, so I wait and I hope :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next