[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Quote of the Day

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quote of the Day
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:25 pm 

Great line aimed at the folks who quoted John Wayne movies:

(Wayne and son riding atop a disguised payroll wagon with their rifles openly brandished.)
Danny: "Pa? Ain't we bein' a might obvious with all this?"
Cahill: "Son. Every man in town knows what we're carrying. What we're doing with this audacious display... is telling 'em they can't have it!"

Gotta love the Duke.
--Doug

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:59 pm 

"Of all the things I've lost, I've missed my mind the most."
- Ozzy Osbourne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:41 pm 

Out of my mind. Back in five m inutes.

(bumper sticker)

Similarly:
I let my mind wonder and it didn't come back.

OR

I got list in thought; it was unfamiliar territory.

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:24 pm 

"Smile, you son of a ..."

"So long, sport"

"Catcha later"

To Roy Scheider and delivering some very funny lines at the end of JAWS, 52 PICK-UP and BLUE THUNDER

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:14 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:52 am 

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:08 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:16 am 

That's a cause for me to spend money at LLLR or FSM.

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:30 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:35 pm 

"Fill your hand you son of a bitch!" -John Wayne :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:35 pm 

"It has music by Jerry Goldsmith, he's the best in the Goddamned business." -Martin Rackin

From a one sided LP I found years ago of producer Martin Rackin pitching his new film Stagecoach to theatre owners. He speaks of the Norman Rockwell art campaign, boasts an all-star cast, pimps his leading ladies and brags about the Goldsmith score. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:02 pm 

"Fill your hand you son of a bitch!" -John Wayne :lol:

(I always think of this while awaiting the Intrada announcements.)

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:42 pm 

"When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harrassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 a minute." -Unknown

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:38 pm 

"Her lips said no... and her eyes said read my lips."

Niles from "Frasier"

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:09 am 

"The only consistent feature in all of your dissatisfying relationships is you."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next