[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Quote of the Day

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 5:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quote of the Day
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:12 am 

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:00 pm 

"Where's my dickie?"
Dora Charleston (Maggie Smith) - Murder by Death (1976)

"Denny Crane."
Denny Crane (2004)

"Oh baby you are so talented. And they are so DUMB."
Sheriff Bart - Blazing Saddles (1974)

"I've seen the past...and it works."
TJ Hooker (1982)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:39 pm 

"Texas is a woman, that's what ma used to say. Raise a boy up to where he has some size on him and there's Texas whisperin' in his ear, come on out and have some fun..." -John Wayne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:46 pm 

"WIIILLLLLSOOONNN!!!"

:mrgreen:

THE PRISONER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:56 pm 

"You can always count on the Americans to do what's right... after they've tried everything else." -Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:00 pm 

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur (Anything said in Latin sounds profound)." - ericbsmith, SJgames.com

Sunbow/Marvel cartoon scores (Johnny Douglas)
The Big Picture
Blame It on Rio
An American Werewolf in London/Thriller
The Last Boy Scout
My Science Project
A Brief History of Time
Troy (Yared)
The Withces

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:45 am 

Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious.
- Oscar Wilde.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:37 pm 

"A little older, a little more confused." -Dennis Hopper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:27 pm 

"He that is of the opinion money will do everything, may well be suspected of doing everything for money." -Benjamin Franklin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:18 pm 

MARGE: You know, Homer, it's very easy to criticize.
HOMER: Fun, too!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:43 am 

I love this quote...

"The best index to a person's character is (a) how he treats people who can't do him any good, and (b) how he treats people who can't fight back." -Abigail Van Buren

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:43 am 

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:23 pm 

"The best way out is always through." -Robert Frost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:01 am 

"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."

~H.L. Mencken

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:06 pm 

"Here's another fine mess you've gotten us into" Oliver Hardy to Stan Laurel in any of several films.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next