[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Happy Holidays guys!

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: Happy Holidays guys!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:23 pm 

This has been another great year at Intrada for all of us! I'd like to thank Roger, Doug and everyone who works at Intrada for all the great releases this year, and I look forward to next year too. It's always a pleasure talking to all you guys, Roger, Doug and all my fellow members. Thanks for all your patiance, I know I talk about Conti too much. Anyways, I hope all you guys have a great Holiday season! :)

Post subject: Re: Happy Holidays guys!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:30 pm 

Happy Holidays, henry! I'm looking forward to something Christmas-y from Intrada--hopefully in December!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:41 pm 

I'd also like to join in to in wishing Happy Holidays to everybody, all the Intrada folks, and all the regular posters here! I sure have had some late nights, waiting up for the announcements, feeling knackered, falling asleep at the pc, but it's usually been worth it! And, I just want to add, that for sheer consistency in sending the "your order has been processed" emails and for almost certain delivery of those orders within one week later, from California to Ireland, Intrada can't be beat! That is true professionalism and tremendous reliability, thanks Intrada hamsters! :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:45 am 

Happy Thanksgiving, Henry and everyone else into the Thankgiving thing!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:26 am 

Happy thanksgiving to all good people to write or read on this forum and his creators. I hope to see you for a long time around here. :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:18 pm 

Merry Christmas to all the folks at Intrada and everyone who posts on these forums. :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:51 pm 

Merry Christmas & happy holidays, everyone!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:04 pm 

We're humbled by your kind words. I hope you all enjoy meaningful time with your loved ones over the holidays. While our mail order service will operate with limited hours throughout the next couple of weeks, our production schedule never slows down. New things will be announced on January 9 for release the next day and we'll be off and running from there. We've licensed a lot of projects for the first half of the new year - including some genuine treasures you've asked for but assumed just weren't possible - so there won't be any rest for the weary, as they say.

Thank you all for keeping us and our dreams alive!
--Doug

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:12 pm 

Thanks Doug, happy Christmas. And happy Christmas to everyone else, at Intrada and on the boards! Cheers!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:21 am 

I would just like to reitierate what so many have said above. Best wishes to everyone on this board, and especially to Doug and all the hamsters for making this such an incredible year for all of us. (After all the terrific releases of this year, you've certainly made ME happy by ending the year with one of my fondest grails--ON THE THRESHOLD OF SPACE/THE HUNTERS.)

Here's looking forward to more of your beneficence in the year to come. To quote the late Leslie Neilsen in FORBIDDEN PLANET, your "name will shine like a beacon in the galaxy."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:26 pm 

Only the best of things to you all!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:19 pm 

Happy New Year to all the good folks at Intrada, thanks for all the great releases of 2010! :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:15 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:26 pm 

Happy New Year Intrada!
Happy New Year Everybody!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]