[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Favorite songtrack album?

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 3:25 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Favorite songtrack album?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:53 pm 

I like many, MAD MAX BEYOND THUNDERDOME, BACK TO THE FUTURE and ROCKY IV to name a few. What about you guys?

Post subject: Re: Favorite songtrack album?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:42 pm 

"Until the End of the World" and the "Miami Vice" movie. There are others, but those sit at the top for me.

"Enjoy every sandwich."
-- Warren Zevon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:44 pm 

AWFUL MOVIE... Impressive song soundtrack / and score (Mark Isham)... COOL WORLD.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:00 pm 
Good picks.

One I would add would be the soundtrack to Natural Born Killers. Trent Reznor did a wonderful job with the production and edits.

True Lies has a very good "song & score" album, with over 40 minutes of Fiedel's exciting score and the song highlight being John Hiatt's "Alone in the Dark."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:54 am 

As a super 80's fan some of my favourite song soundtracks is:

ROCKY IV

OVER THE TOP

COBRA

TEENWOLF

BEST OF THE BEST

TOP GUN

MANHUNTER

BAND OF THE HAND

GHOSTBUSTERS

+

KILL BILL vol 1

and your all gonna laugh about this one, but I really like that Varios Artist CD with country music of MAVERICK.

Sante Maria Romitelli's GOD'S GUN (1976) MGM/Cannon
Trevor Jones' FREEJACK (1992) Morgan Creek

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:14 am 

- OVER THE TOP
- COBRA
- ROCKY IV
- SCARFACE
- BEST OF THE BEST
(the movie version) :D

Brad Fiedel FRIGHT NIGHT II 1988 Vista Organization/Columbia
Sylvester Levay COBRA 1986 MGM/Cannon
Gary Chang 52 PICK-UP 1986 MGM/Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:04 am 

Rocky IV
Top Gun
Cobra
Over the Top
Manhunter
Shocker
Fright Night
Warriors
Karate Kid
and Miami Vice (the TV series)

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 am 

How could I forget SHOCKER, THE WARRIORS and FRIGHT NIGHT.

Great ones CocoNut.

With our tastes so similar you could almost think we were brothers. :mrgreen:

Sante Maria Romitelli's GOD'S GUN (1976) MGM/Cannon
Trevor Jones' FREEJACK (1992) Morgan Creek

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:02 pm 

D.C. CAB I love that cassette. I'm a big fan of BREAKIN' as well

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:52 pm 

Agree with many already mentioned (especially Fright Night, Cobra, Over the Top, and Rocky IV in which I still have the cassette tapes :) )

And I'll add...

The Wraith
RAD
The Lost Boys
Maximum Overdrive
Streets of Fire
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Savage Streets
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Iron Eagle
Night of the Comet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:33 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:49 pm 

Scrapple has a lot of good tunes. Tried to find a cover scan to post but can't seem to find one larger than a thumb nail. Independent film by a pair of Colorado DJs.

As well as songs the film also has a good reggae/funk score by blues master Taj Mahal...

High In The Mountains Of Colorado

http://www.scrapplemovie.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:18 pm 

Over The Top
Heavy Metal
Transformers: The Animated Movie
Xanadu
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

There are more, but that's all I can remember.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:12 am 

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:49 am 

Location: Right underneath that cloud that looks like a rabbit... no, wait, it looks more like a cow now...
Magnolia by Aimee Mann.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next