[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Perseverance Records to release "Slipstream"

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Perseverance Records to release "Slipstream"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:57 pm 

http://www.examiner.com/ny-in-new-york/ ... ece-review

-Erik-

Join our Patreon

Post subject: Re: Perseverance Records to release "Slipstream"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:15 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:17 pm 

Don't be here's one of the emails he sent to me about it dated Jan 11, 2011 at 2:10 am.

It clocks in a little over 49 minutes and has 15 tracks. We digitally transferred the tracks from the analog tapes housed at the USC Elmer Bernstein Collection. I am listening to it right now, and the sound quality is amazing! You're gonna love it. I guarantee it.

Robin Esterhammer
Perseverance Records
<http://www.PerseveranceRecords.com>
<http://www.facebook.com/perseverancerecords>

I could forward you the emails if you'd like. I don't see why they could be suspicious if it is legit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:36 pm 

Roger... I hope I'm not jumping the gun, but do take a look at the FSM thread. I've mentioned some tidbits a few posts down.

http://www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/p ... &archive=0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:49 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:55 am 

If I were Robin, I wouldn't have mentioned I was releasing it around April 1st of this year either.

We'll see what happens.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 am 

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 pm 

The REMO WILLIAMS cover sucked pretty bad too. But the poster art was great! That one seems right up Intrada's alley...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:45 pm 
I would buy an Intrada release of Remo Williams in a heartbeat. It is a very fun score and film.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:59 pm 

Roger would you be speaking of Remo Williams! The sound could be improved further on that one too and hopefully it will not be limited.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:40 pm 

No WAY it could be REMO! The sound on that release is just AMAZING!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:55 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:06 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:02 pm 

I've heard that 49 minute master, and the program Elmer put together is flawless. If it gets chopped up and resequenced, it will ruin the program.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:50 pm 

I can't understand it... what changed? we have been told for years that it was impossible to get a license to release it (and I'm sure the major labels like Intrada FSM or Varese have tried more than once) and now a small label owned with a guy who works in Vietnam to save costs can do it? Luck?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next