[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Intrada in numbers

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Intrada in numbers
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:18 am 

In total I have over 1200 CD soundtracks. Of those I have 57 CD soundtracks from Intrada and 1 Intrada LP.

So what`s your Intrada Numbers?

Post subject: Re: Intrada in numbers
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:41 am 

I have 80 Intrada CD's In my collection containg classics like THE BARBARIANS , CRASH AND BURN, DR GIGGLES + many of their limited editions.
And I also got the promos for TREMORS and FUNHOUSE that the Intrada gang produced.

Sante Maria Romitelli's GOD'S GUN (1976) MGM/Cannon
Trevor Jones' FREEJACK (1992) Morgan Creek

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:19 am 

I have a lot!! I will have to figure out some way to get a count. I do not have an
Intrada section, but I have them organized by composer. I know there are very few
Intrada CDs and LPs that I did not purchase!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:02 am 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:06 pm 

We (as in my whole household) have over 5000 CDs (at last count) and we have them in different parts of the house, due to them not being all scores. My family loves music in all forms, ranging from classical to rock. A majority of my library (I still try to refrain from using the term collection) is in my home office with the majority of the scores I listen to on a very regular basis, to a closet with the "listen to every now and then" scores, to the boxes of "listened to once and really did not get much out of it, so put away for a rain day storage in the basement" scores. So, it is hard to keep track, but I would say I have 95% of their releases.

Last edited by Startracks on Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:20 pm 

My number is 64 and additional 5 on the way... :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:35 pm 

No idea. But it's a bunch. I guess I could theoretically count...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:17 pm 

Total number of soundtracks: 631 of which 85 Intrada's.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:28 pm 

Hard to say.
My first Intrada releases were Red Dawn and Islands in the Stream so you could do the math...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:34 pm 

mmmm only 50 Intrada treasures yet, but it is 50 damn good CDs.

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:32 am 

Location: Right underneath that cloud that looks like a rabbit... no, wait, it looks more like a cow now...
I'm not sure how many Intrada CDs I own, but my first CD at all was an Intrada CD, the Goldsmith re-recording of ISLANDS IN THE STREAM. I also own a few Intrada LPs, such as EXTREME PREJUDICE, POLTERGEIST II, and a couple more from the 1980s.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:36 pm 

1775 of which 242 from Intrada (not counting Promos they have released).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:46 am 

I've no idea how many Intrada soundtracks I own because my collection is presented in alphabetical order (composer) then chronological order (year of the movie). Maybe a hundred.
But I do remember my first Intrada CD. It was after playing, finishing and loving the video game Heart of Darkness back in 1998/99. I had to rip the end credits out of my PC and listen to it over and over for months. When I saw Intrada releasing the CD, I called them my heroes... ever since...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]