[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - SpaceCamp - faulty discs pressed, replacements offered

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: SpaceCamp - faulty discs pressed, replacements offered
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:03 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 pm 

Roger, I guess this sentence got me wrong :

When Sony delivers them, we'll let you all know. If you want one, you can ask.

I gave my order number by email in august and asked for a replacement copy. I got this one sentence answer :

We will send you a replacement copy for Spacecamp when they are available -- due approximately in 4 weeks.

I didn't understand (in fact it wasn't specified in the email) that I would have to make a new request when they receive the discs, I just assumed I would receive the CD just like if I had placed an order. I'm sorry if I misunderstood the way it's working and I corrected my last post.

Now I got through this whole thread once again, I found this specific sentence by Doug that is pretty clear :

All you need to do is email us as soon as we announce the arrival of the new replacement discs.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:14 pm 

I have received an email today from Moviemosic.com, they have no news about the replacing disc... What's happening? ;__;

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:58 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:23 am 

I see these are now ready. Do I need to explicitly ask for mine, or will it come automatically with my order of Patton?

Cheers

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:43 pm 

I wasn't sure how the replacements were gonna work either. I did get my order today of Patton and Gator, but no SpaceCamp... maybe next order?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:19 pm 

Several days ago I ordered The Conversation. Emailed Intrada and asked if the replacement disc will be included in the order and so it is.

Can't believe I waited so long to order The Conversation. Snoozed and loozed doing that with Brubaker. :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:05 pm 

I received mine yesterday as well. :D
I think you have to ask for one, its not going to magically happen.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:44 am 

I got mine too and the cue sounds flawless , thanks and yes if you wnat one all you have to do is ask.

Jerry Goldsmith, Joel Goldsmith, John Williams, Elmer Bernstein,Michael Giacchino,Scott Glasgow,Alan Silvestri, Bernard Herrmann, Christopher Young, Bruce Broughton,Ennio Morricone and a host of others.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:18 am 

They sent mine without asking. Too bad, because I placed an order one day later... Thank you Intrada ! You're the best...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:32 pm 

Anyone know what we need to do in order to get the replacement disc? I've sent an email to intrada and I haven't heard from them regarding the replacement disc.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:30 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:56 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:39 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:09 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5