[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - SpaceCamp - faulty discs pressed, replacements offered

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: SpaceCamp - faulty discs pressed, replacements offered
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 pm 

If you go and take a read at the newest entry on Doug's Corner...

Doug's generosity in light of Sony pressing bad SpaceCamp discs really deserves recognition here. Intrada pays for postage and we don't have to send back our defective discs. It means a lot for a business to really go out of their way like this to please their customers. I certainly am... but it's not as if Intrada has ever let me down, either. :)

Although, I ordered my copy from Screen Archives. Does it matter where we ordered SpaceCamp from? Can we still request replacements nonetheless?

Post subject: Re: SpaceCamp is defective
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:19 pm 

Post subject: Re: SpaceCamp - faulty discs pressed, replacements offered
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:07 am 

Wow. Applause to Intrada for caring about quality and customer. Bravo.

Being a UK buyer, I probably won't receive the first disc for another week yet, and I'll obviously wait to see if I notice before requesting.

Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:00 am 

Class Act Doug...that shows why I chose intrada as my second home to be :)

I´m a dirt merchant and a figure of your imagination

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:34 am 

Location: Right underneath that cloud that looks like a rabbit... no, wait, it looks more like a cow now...
That is way above average customer support. In any case, my order of SpaceCamp (Sales Order # 84376SO ) is still "pending fulfillment). If there is a problem with the disc, I am perfectly willing to delay the order until the replacement discs have arrived.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:20 am 

Thanks Doug , Ill be sure to listen quite closely, I ordered mine the last minute so Ill be getting mine probably next week sometime, Class One Service , as usual.

Jerry Goldsmith, Joel Goldsmith, John Williams, Elmer Bernstein,Michael Giacchino,Scott Glasgow,Alan Silvestri, Bernard Herrmann, Christopher Young, Bruce Broughton,Ennio Morricone and a host of others.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:43 am 

I have bought Spacecamp from an online shop, I'm from Italy.
What should I do to get the correct version?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:34 pm 

Dammit, my reply last night got eaten.

Of course it's great that Intrada is footing the shipping bill, but really the one who should be paying that should be the one who made the error in the first place (which they are at least paying for the repressing, I assume)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:03 pm 

Doug,
Thanks for the heads-up.
I'm waiting for my copies to arrive. I'll let you know if the discs are faulty.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:20 pm 

I received my two copies today. I can confirm that on Track 12 about 30 seconds in, there is a jump. I also tried my second disc and the same thing is present there. My order number was 825-83827SO.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:43 pm 

I hear it at exactly 29 seconds. Sounds like an LP jumping a groove. It's definitely there. Listened three times in order to pinpoint the exact spot.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:39 am 

bump

Jerry Goldsmith, Joel Goldsmith, John Williams, Elmer Bernstein,Michael Giacchino,Scott Glasgow,Alan Silvestri, Bernard Herrmann, Christopher Young, Bruce Broughton,Ennio Morricone and a host of others.

Last edited by moontrekker on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:46 am 

When Doug needs to approve a new master, all copies have this fault and it was not a fault of the pressing plant.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:47 pm 

I concur. This is a classy effort on Intrada's part. May the best of wishes continue to stick with their endeavors.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:58 am 

Wow, Intrada, you simply never cease to amaze me.

I have one question, are we to contact you directly, or make mention of the sound glitch in this thread to get the replacement?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next