[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Intrada Soundtrack Forum • View topic - Now Playing: The Intrada Scores

Intrada Soundtrack Forum

www.intrada.com
It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Now Playing: The Intrada Scores
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:55 pm 

The Mean Season

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 am 

Predator
These Thousand Hills/The Proud Ones

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:44 pm 

The Mean Season - Lalo Schifrin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:54 am 

Since early this morning, I'm listening to SHOGUN MAYEDA, by the great John Scott. A pure jewel !

Highly recommanded !

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:47 am 

I saw In Harm's Way in the weekend, I always enjoy that movie & it's a really good looking DVD. So I've been listening to the Intrada CD. It's hard to think it's the work of a young composer, it sounds like a mature work from someone in their 50's. It's a shame the whole score went AWOL, but the CD is a really good listen, I love every track, & I know I'm lucky to have it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:46 pm 

The Deep - John Barry

The first disc with the complete score. And a great score it is. Deep, moody, menacing and beautiful.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:13 am 

WorkingWithKnives,
You already received this treasure? I envy your happiness - to Russia they will be delivered probably in a month... :(
Can you make a picture (discs and back covers) - I want to see them very much :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:38 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:38 pm 

The Organization - Gil Melle

This is too good to describe. Magic from the past, exceptional.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:04 pm 

Saturn 3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:46 pm 

A Step Out Of Line- Jerry Goldsmith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:33 pm 

The Miracle Worker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:36 pm 

My favorite soundtrack purchased this year....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:25 pm 

The Organization

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:19 am 

This morning, during the usual traffic jam, the listening of this score soothed me very much:

In particular I appreciate the alternates of WAR and TRAINING MONTAGE. Vince rules!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next